Friday, December 31, 2010

Big C'S 2011 Predictions

Now, I'm no fortune teller, but I've come up with a few things that I think you can take to the bank in 2011.
1. The Year Of The Miz: I think The Miz will have a very big year! I think his current title reign will last at least into Wrestlemania. I think he will be entrenched into a main event heal spot. I think he'll feud with various big name talent, such as, Cena, Orton, HHH, etc. He will establish himself as the company's top heal.

2. Further Depletion Of TNA: I don't see things getting a whole lot better for TNA. With Jeff Hardy's trial coming, it looks like he'll be gone at least for a little while(possibly more if he goes to jail). I think that they're running out of big names they can bring in to mask the lack of creative direction they have. WCW had the same lack of creative dirrection, but they were funded by a Billionare! I'm not saying they'll go under within the year, but I forcast a steady decline. I see some of their talented under-carders jumping to WWE, and some of the older stars they brought in leaving the company.

3. Davey Richards To Be ROH Champ: At some point this year Davey Richards will win the ROH Title. He is the biggest star they have that has never left the company. He's being built up as an under dog, and will eventually take the World Title from Rodderick Strong. Richards is the perfect candidate to be the face of the ROH franchise, seeing as he's very unlikely to jump to WWE, or TNA.

4. The John Cena vs CM Punk Feud Will Elevate Both: I see this being a very beneficial feud for both of them. CM Punk needs a hot feud coming off of an injury, and Cena just finished a dud feud with Wade Barrett. It should be farely easy to draw heat in this feud, seeing as both are very strong on the mic. I think CM Punk has taken over Chris Jericho's roll, as the guy who can save any bad feud.

5. The Rise Of John Morrison: He's my current favorite to win the Royal Rumble this year. Unique talent, natural charisma, and a superstar build/look, He's got too much going to not push him to the top. Once he's given the chance, I think he will shine through.

Wrestlers To Watch In 2011:
Cody Rhodes - Look for at least an IC Title win.
Dolph Ziggler - Main evnter in waiting.
Matt Morgan - Big man with impressive mic skills. Getting a decent push with TNA.
Tyson Kidd - Looks like maybe a feud with Daniel Bryan for the US Title is on tap.
Alberto Del Rio - Wouldn't be shocked to see a World Title Win for him this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment