Monday, December 20, 2010

Big C's TLC Thoughts.

This was very enjoyable ppv! I was very impressed! All and all, I enjoyed just about every match on the card. That being said, I have a few grievances with the show. First and formost, Cena vs Barrett going on last! This boring feud takes priority over both your world title matches? Brutal! My second grievence is the tag team title match. Now all of the sudden Santino is being booked as the stronger half of the team? The tag division(or lack there of!) is total joke anyway, but Santino Morrella is not doing it any favors. I enjoy Morrella, but he think he is best suited for a managarial role, or somthing where he dosn't have to get in the ring. Heath Slater has inherited the distiction of being my most hated wrestler(previously held by Matt Hardy)! He's brutal, looks like a total dink, and is the biggest over-seller in history!
After all that, I still think this is one of the WWE's better PPV's this year. The Miz vs Orton was very solid. The 4 way TLC match was exellent. The divas Tables Match was better than I expected. The IC latter match was entertaining, other than the finish. Sheamus vs Morrison I thought brought the house down! I was pleasently surprised. It has definately helped keep my interest heading into the hottest season for wrestling.

Big C's prediction record:
4-2


No comments:

Post a Comment