Sunday, December 19, 2010

Big C's Tlc Predictions

Here are my predictions for the 2010 WWE TLC PPV:

Natalya Neidhart/Beth Phoenix vs Laycool - Tables Match.
Predicted Winner: Laycool
Notes: I think this program is heading to a Beth vs Natalya match, possibly at Wrestlemania. By the conclusion of this match they'll be building toward that.

Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston vs Jack Swagger - Intercontenental Title Ladder Match
Predicted Winner: Dolph Ziggler
Notes: Tough one to predict. It would make sense for any of these 3 to win. I'll take Ziggler to win due to interferance from Vickie Guerrero. I just hope this is as entertaining as it looks like on paper.

John Morrison vs Sheamus - #1 Contender Ladder Match
Predicted Winner: John Morrison
Notes: Morrison makes sense to have him win and go on to face The Miz at the Rumble. I have a feeling this may be the long awaited return of Triple H. This actually might be the match I'm most looking forward to.

John Cena vs Wade Barrett - Chairs Match
Predicted Winner: John Cena
Notes: I have absolutely NO interest in this match, or feud! I picked Cena just cus I hope this is the pay off match to end this brutal snoozefest of a feud!

Edge vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio - World Heavyweight Title TLC Match
Predicted Winner: Alberto Del Rio
Notes: Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I have a feeling they're gonna go for the upset win here. Everyone else in this match is stale, and I think they're just scratching the surface with the Del Rio character.

The Miz vs Randy Orton - WWE Title Tables Match
Predicted Winner: The Miz
Notes: I hear rumblings of Orton taking some time off, and I honestly don't see Miz's reign ending anytime soon. I think he will still be WWE champ heading into Wrestlemania.

I think this is a very solid card. I don't like the gimmick ppv's very much, but I have interest in all of these matches, exept for one. That's pretty rare! I will give my thoughts on the show, and how close my predictions were tomorow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment