Saturday, December 18, 2010

Big C's blogging again!

So, it's been a while........
Sorry folks, I've been a little busy the last little while. Hopefully I can find time to update this a little more often. This, as a huge wrestling fan, is the time of year where things start to get interesting. The Royal Rumble is always my favorite ppv of the year. Around this time I always start getting exited for the Annual Anderson Royal Rumble Party(at my pal Curtis'). The Rumble is the one ppv that no matter the outcome, is always enjoyable. Even if I happen to be down on wrestling at the time, the Rumble always brings my interest back.
Then of course, with Wrestlemania, and the Hall Of Fame following the Rumble, it's the most interesting time of year for Wrestling fans. In the coming weeks I will make my Rumble predictions, so those of you who are as exited as I am, stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment